Copyright 2013. Santa Monica Spa, INc All Rights Reserved.covering west Los Angeles,Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Culver City, Century City,Beverly Hills,Bel AIr California and Greater Los Angeles area For Pain Free Hair Removal, Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Resurfacing, Brown/ Red Spot Laser Treatment, Rosacea Treatment, Excessive Sweating treatment, Vitamin B12 Injection, Wart/ Skin Tag Removal, Scar/ Stretch Mark reduction, Spider Vein Laser Treatment .Contact (310)740-0783 firstname.lastname@example.org 12340 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 223 Los Angeles, Ca 90025
IPL/ Skin Rejuvenation Before And After Treatment
• No Accutane use for 6 months prior to treatment.
• Do not tan the areas being treated for 3- 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not use self-tanning products for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not wax, pluck or have electrolysis 3 weeks prior to treatment.
• Stop all Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams and exfoliants 3 to 4 days prior to treatment.
• Before every treatment shave the area being treated closely. If you are unable to shave the area yourself, please let us know when making your appointment so we can schedule your time accordingly.
• Do not wear deodorant or makeup on area to be treated.
• If you choose to apply a topical anesthetic, it must be applied 30 min. to an hour prior to treatment .
• You may have transient redness, swelling, itching and/or burning sensations for a few minutes up to 48 hours. You may apply aloe vera, hydrocortisone cream 1%, cold compresses or antibiotic cream if needed.
• Avoid direct sunlight. Wear sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
• Do not apply makeup to the treated area until all the redness has subsided.
• Avoid soaking for 24 to 48 hours. No hot tubs, whirlpools or baths, but showers are okay.
• Avoid excessive sweating for 24 to 48 hours. No saunas or vigorous working out.
• Avoid irritants, such Retin-A, Retinol, Renova, glycolics, bleaching creams and exfoliants for one week.
• Do not wax or pluck any hairs between treatment sessions. Shaving and trimming is okay.
• Do not manipulate the skin on the treated areas. If crusting or scabbing develops, allow it to fall off on its own so not to damage the skin beneath.
• After the treatment (up to 3 weeks) some hair may seem to be re-growing. This is usually the elimination of the hair that remained under the skin and is not true re-growth. You may exfoliate with a loofah sponge in the shower or with a soft washcloth or towel when you get out of the shower as long as your skin is not sore or irritated.
• On average, most people will need 4 to 6 treatments spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart.
• Avoid any tanning between treatments as this increases your risk for burning during treatment.