Copyright 2013. Santa Monica Spa, INc All Rights Reserved.covering west Los Angeles,Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Culver City, Century City,Beverly Hills,Bel AIr California and Greater Los Angeles area For Pain Free Hair Removal, Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Resurfacing, Brown/ Red Spot Laser Treatment, Rosacea Treatment, Excessive Sweating treatment, Vitamin B12 Injection, Wart/ Skin Tag Removal, Scar/ Stretch Mark reduction, Spider Vein Laser Treatment .Contact (310)740-0783 email@example.com 12340 Santa Monica Blvd. Ste. 223 Los Angeles, Ca 90025
• Remove all make-up & moisturizers from the treatment site.
• Avoid Flying for 48 hours after the treatment.
• You should not be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
• When treating facial telangiectasia near the mouth, rolled-up gauze can be placed between the lips and teeth to protect the teeth from discomfort.
• Do not treat over areas with tattoos.
• Apply ice or chilled gel-packs prior to treatment to increase comfort and provide increased epidermal protection.
• Avoid aspirin or other blood thinning drugs (vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba), ibuprofen, or arthritis medication for two days before and after treatment.
• Avoid alcohol and do not smoke for two days before and after treatment.
• To avoid discomfort do not shave legs the day of your appointment.
• Do not apply lotions to legs before appointment.
• Eat a light meal/snack one hour before treatment.
• Bring loose fitting shorts/pants to wear after treatment.
• If you develop a fever or other illness before your appointment you must reschedule.
• Use a gentle cleanse and tepid water to cleanse the face for the following 72 hours and gently dry the treateed skin. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
• The recommended time interval between treatments is 4-6 weeks, depending on the rate of clearance following each treatment.
• Consistent repeated treatments will produce best quality of desired skin.